Opening to Transformation
- The old story is gone. The new story has yet to be revealed.
- All is potential energy. A time of incubation. Great possibility. The chrysalis of a butterfly.
- Others may be uncomfortable with you being in between. “So tell me what’s your new story?
Resist the urge to give a quick, pat answer.
- You may feel lots of uncertainty and fear about what lies ahead. Maybe even terror!
- C a l l i n s p a c i o u s n e s s.
- Go slow.
- Don’t overbook.
- Let this be a fallow time.
- Spend lots of time alone in nature. Especially now.
- Allow the mirror of nature to teach you about what was, what is & what's to come.
- Consider doing a more formal "day walk" -- read more here about The Day Walk
- Do a Death Lodge ritual if you have unfinished business with another person. (See The Final Crossing: Learning to Die in Order to Live to learn more about the Death Lodge.)
- Do a Purpose Circle ritual to express all that you are at this stage of life. (See The Final Crossing: Learning to Die in Order to Live to learn more about the Purpose Circle.)
- Let creativity slowly give shape and form to the possibilities.
- Hold the uncertainty and unease as best you can. Allow the rebirth to come in its own time.