- A Time of Rebirth:
- Celebrating the New
- Possibility and potential begin to take form. A new way. A new name. A new story.\
- Remember that a birth doesn’t happen in a single moment.
- This is more a rebirthing, not merely a rebirth.
- Allow the natural contractions to push you through and then out into the new world.
- Again, use creativity and time alone in nature to mark and celebrate the new life that has arrived.
- Allow the mirror of nature to teach you about your new name, new life, new roles.
- Let creativity help you express this new path, and to keep you moving along.
- Try not to concretize the new name, the new life, the new story. Celebrate, yes . . . but stay alive and fluid.
Never forget: Any new beginning will one day turn into a new ending.
But still, while you can, enjoy the illusion of permanence in this impermanent world!